Saturday, October 10, 2009

Smart proof for why G-D exist!

Still I am learning from highly smart person MK, who make insightful discussion to website of Raving Athiest.

One person, with naughty name, say that athiest must not proof non-existence of G-D, because is it impossible to proof the "negative". MK give a very smart response for this:
Here try this one on…We Christians don’t believe in God. We just don’t believe that God doesn’t exist. So we don’t have to prove anything, because we don’t have to prove a negative!

Good Lord, you are priceless.

I won’t even bother explaining to you yet again, *sigh*, that you cannot prove something scientifically that is not of the physical world. That is the job of Philosophy and Theology.

At first I do not understand rightly, because still I must better my English (please do the cutting of slack for this!). At first I think MK do not believe in G-D! But of course, is just a manner of speaking, to teach dim people! MK just say that if Athiest cannot proof G-D does NOT exist, then Christian cannot proof that G-D does NOT NOT exist. Is beautiful logical, no? Athiest and Christian is exactly the same and cannot proof the negative. (My English teacher, she say you must never use doubly the negative, because twice the negative makes the positive, but I think she probably wrong because MK is good English speaker.)

Also, MK is very truely right when he say G-D is non-scientific: “And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.” (John 8:23). Science cannot prove non-scientific argument! Non-scientific argument belong to Theology and Philosophy only.

No comments:

Post a Comment